Wednesday, March 17, 2010

OCA Landscape Photography - Project 13










Project 13 asked for us to take photos throughout the day to become aware of the changing light. I was in Kuala Lumpur, and the light was amazing - helped by the fact I was staying on the 21st floor! So, this is an urban landscape instead, until such a time as I can take a proper landscape in the same conditions.

The light changed quickest around the end of the day, although I like looking at the range of light we got throughout the day. The images were shot in the 12 hours from 07.24 - 19.38.

My favourite light, as always, is coming up to dusk although I sometimes get caught out by the speed at which it can suddenly become dark! I also sometimes like the middle of the day if there are clouds, as these can add a huge amount of atmosphere to photos.

No comments: